MES IT Consultant / Project Manager (remote-based)
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a MES IT Consultant / Project Manager to join an international healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. This role will work remotely in Copenhagen on a contract basis.
- Configuring an MES solution according to requirements.
- Testing MES installations and configurations (informal and formal testing).
- To design manufacturing IT/OT infrastructure and architecture.
- You will have all the knowledge in all relevant manufacturing, supply chain and serialization solutions and key vendors.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good and active listener.
- Good training skills.
- Well organized and well structured.
- Constant learner.
- Having an excellent technical expertise of IT/OT systems in manufacturing and laboratory.
- Understanding IT/OT architectures.
- In-depth IT expertise of at least one pharmaceutical MES solution.
- Very good data base knowledge (Oracle, SQL).
- Good overview and in-depth knowledge of the global life sciences production and supply chain landscape.
- Sound understanding of life sciences production modalities.
- Sound understanding of life sciences production and supply chain processes.
- Excellent technical understanding of IT/OT manufacturing architecture.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for MES IT Consultant / Project Manager (remote-based)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly