Scientific Writing Specialist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA Health Sciences is seeking a self-motivated, creative, collaborative, and analytical writer to create scientific and marketing content to support PRA's business development objectives. Responsibilities include writing, editing, proofreading, and publishing content, such as educational articles, whitepapers, promotional materials, product information and case studies that aid in fostering engagement with existing and new clients to supports our larger marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for articulating the life-changing value of clinical trials and health intelligence. They will have a proven track record of developing and editing technical, data-driven content to satisfy a discerning audience of Scientific professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write, edit, verify, and review content for distribution across platforms that support our business development efforts, ensuring that content meets the company needs and adheres to our in-house style guide for text and layout.
- Creatively position key messages in deftly written, fact-based pieces supported by research and data that clearly articulates our corporate expertise and value to the client.
- Collaborate with PRA subject matter experts at all levels and across departments to develop compelling content.
- Generate fresh, creative content ideas to assist our business development team to engage our audience.
- Independently manage workload in an environment with multiple deadlines.
- Provide editorial, creative, and technical support to team members.
Bachelor’s degree in English or in a life sciences discipline preferred.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- Prior experience related to biotech/pharmaceuticals, clinical research/drug development, biology, and/or technology preferred.
- Strong command of the English language evidenced by excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Competency to develop original content.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices.
- Proficiency with desktop publishing software.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply for Scientific Writing Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly