Manager of Clinical Operations
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
As Manager of Clinical Operations you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients; a science-based company with one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry. This global pharmaceutical client develops breakthrough innovative medicines to improve and extend people’s lives in oncology, general medicine and eye care. Working in this way, you will have the opportunity to build your career in a rewarding customer-focused environment that supports creativity, collaboration and performance.
Your role will be to collaborate with Project Teams to ensure that your team of In-house CRA’s and CRA’s are able to deliver demanding clinical trials on time and on budget.
You will also focus on managing the resources within the team, innovatively and effectively, providing training and development opportunities to the team, performing accompanied visits, handling quality issues and supporting the delivery of the overall Key Performance Indicators.
Engaging, supportive and you lead by example.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Managed remote and office based Clinical Operations staff.
- An undergraduate degree (or international equivalent) in life sciences or health-related field from an accredited institution in addition to experience within a similar functional management role.
- You will be comfortable operating within a truly global environment and can work effectively with new technologies.
- Clinical trials development experience is required as is a thorough knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority regulations regarding drug research and development.
- Fluency in English is required.
This is a unique opportunity to give your ideas a global platform, expand your knowledge base with our cross-continent operations and, ultimately, grow your career within an expanding organisation.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply for Manager of Clinical Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly