- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA and our employees have won numerous awards and accolades in the CRO industry and 2020 hasn’t been any different with gold winners in the Project Manager and Clinical Research Team of the Year at the Pharma Times awards!
We have won multiple awards across Europe, The America’s and Asia Pacific including BioPharma Asia/Phar-East Best CRO, Pharma Times Clinical Company of The Year and special recognition at the Vaccine Industry Excellent Awards.
As a Contracts Associate you will be working within a fast paced and dynamic team responsible for the commercial relationship with clinical trials sites.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Negotiation and on-going management of clinical trial agreements with investigative sites.
- Accurate forecast of contract execution timelines in support of timely site start up for the conduct of clinical trials
- Communicate and explain legal/ budgetary issues to internal and external parties per department guidelines and ensure country specific laws and regulations are followed.
- Review and evaluate client requested contract changes and based upon department guidelines escalates deviations as appropriate.
- Appraises contracts for completeness and accuracy and ensures adherence to department guidelines; corrects documents and files changes to contracts.
- Interact and collaborate with other functional areas, including other study-start up colleagues and CRAs
You will be supported in your role by a dedicated functional manager and benefit from a clear career progression pathway.
You have an adaptable working style with the ability to establish and reset priorities as the need arise. Risk-aware, you can adjust quickly to the changes of a dynamic organisation.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a legal discipline
- Experience working in contract administration with an understanding of legally binding agreements
- Ideally you will have experience of negotiating Clinical Trial Agreements with clinical research sites
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
Apply for Contracts Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly