Lead Data Manager/Study Data Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA Health Sciences is a Clinical Research Organisation experiencing exceptional growth globally. The people we employ are key to this growth.
People don’t come to PRA to witness the future of clinical development, they come to shape it. With an average of more than 6 former employees returning to PRA each month we can confidently say that the grass is greener at PRA. Come join the movement and discover your passion, your purpose, your PRA.
As a Lead Data Manager, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients; a client with which PRA shares a culture of innovation, flexibility and a common vision of bringing life-improving drugs to market. Leading by example, you can set the standard of excellence and enjoy a challenging career in this exclusive program.
As a Lead Data Manager at PRA, you will be joining a well-established yet expanding team fully outsourced to one of our global pharmaceutical clients. You will be responsible for ensuring overall successful development, implementation and maintenance of the Data Management Plan of phase 1-4 clinical trials on either a global or regional level.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Global Data Management and working as part of the global Lead Data Management team, you will have oversight of the data management project deliverables and serve as the leader for the Study Management Team. You will manage and track key study metrics to ensure adherence to data management milestones.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the Data Management Plan
- Execution of data validation plans
- Reporting on the status of projects and tasks
- Proposing solutions to process and technical issues
- Ensuring timely generation and tracking of data queries
- Interacting with the sites, CRA’s and Lead CDC’s
- Reconciliation of external data
Detail focused, adaptable and a communicative leader
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Degree qualified with demonstrable experience working within a CRO and or pharmaceutical industry
- Proficiency in at least one Clinical Data Management system required
- Experience with all steps within the Data Management lifecycle from setup to maintenance and database lock
- Experience as primary representative of Clinical Data Management project team
- Proven history of successful interaction with internal and external clients and an understanding of related functions
- Communication skills and an ability to quickly build relationships
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Apply for Lead Data Manager/Study Data Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly