Clinical Research Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Working as an integral part of the PRA full-service study team and for a varied mix of sponsors, the Clinical Research Associate is ultimately responsible for the successful management of investigator sites throughout the trial lifecycle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies with responsibility for the successful management of the site right through to close-out.
- Planning and conducting various site visits (feasibility, site selection, interim and close-out) in accordance with the clinical monitoring plan.
- Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
- Preparing for and attending investigator meetings, coordinating the timely shipment and the subsequent proper storage and accountability of clinical supplies and following-up of drug safety issues.
- Ensuring integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and work diligently to relevant guidelines.
We believe our Clinical Operations team is second to none. You will receive the support you need to develop personally and professionally and work in an environment where you matter. Our team pushes forward together. United in solving problems, developing close site relationships and reaching the end goal. Operating as a key part of a global study team, the CRA plays a fundamental role in our clients’ drug development processes.
Dedicated, collaborative and inspire others.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Prior experience of working in investigator site management, including conducting monitoring visits, from either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and local and international regulatory requirements is essential.
- You will be educated to degree level, have equivalent experience or be a licensed healthcare professional. CRA certification is required.
- Good level of English and Italian.
- We are happy to review applications based in Milan and other main cities in Italy.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply for Clinical Research Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly