- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA Health Sciences is a Clinical Research Organisation experiencing exceptional growth globally. The people we employ are key to this growth.
We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you're ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
The role is open for IMP Logistics- devision of PRA Health Sciences.
As a Logistics Coordinator you will perform specific responsibilities related to warehouse operations storing and distributing investigational products (IPs) and clinical materials.The holder of this position frequently provides ideas to his management on continuous improvement regarding product handling and warehouse operations.The position highly impacts on the efficiency and smooth workflow of the daily warehouse operation.The holder of this position is independent in carrying out assigned tasks and is expected to practicecontinuous self-training on warehouse operations subjects.The position interacts with warehouse personnel, clients, transporters and vendors.
- Coordinates information flowwithClients and participates in issues escalation as primary contact
- Communicates information in a timely manner to relevant people and clients;
- Performs protocol specific training of employees;
- Manages of subordinate employees;
- Supportsother team members to achieve their full potential by continuously improving processes;
- Acts as a mentor for new employees
- Provides reports to management as and when required;
- Takes additional works related to logistics activities;
- Receives orders and performs booking of products in WMS;
- Physical handles incoming/outgoing shipments and returns;
You are and you have:
- You have an adaptable working style with the ability to establish and reset priorities as the need arise. Risk-aware, you can adjust quickly to the changes of a dynamic organisation.
- higher education
- computer skills and knowledge of relevant software (MS Office, Outlook etc.)
- knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- upper-intermediate level of English (verbal and written)
- communication skills - written and verbal
- planning and organizing
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Apply for Logistics Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly