Manager Training and Quality
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The Training and Quality Manager is responsible for facilitating and managing training and quality initiatives within their Contact Center and Pharmacy. Manager will proactively consult with Contact Center and Pharmacy leadership regarding employee performance and departmental results. Responsible for managing site training and quality needs while meeting or exceeding site and corporate goals and objectives. Provides direction, coordinates and supervises the activities of business support, technical support or production team at entry-level exempt and/or non-exempt levels using established policy and procedures. Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors or managers. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall quality and efficiency. Ensures that projects are completed on schedule following established procedures and schedules. Erroneous decisions or recommendations or failure to achieve results might cause delays in program schedules and result in allocation of additional resources to resolve.
Specific job duties:
- Manage overall Training and Quality program for site and corporate effectiveness.
- Utilize Training and Quality reports and metrics to drive improvements.
- Understand financial impact of workplace learning to drive business objectives and ROI.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the Facilitators and Quality Analysts including goal definition, performance measurement, prioritization of work, etc.
- Develop key relationships with business leaders while demonstrating strong team building and development skills.
- Ownership and facilitation of training and quality initiatives to determine focus with the intent of improving patient satisfaction.
- Work with site operations management to analyze operations and efficiencies.
- Propose appropriate learning and communications solutions and manage rollout of solutions within the site.
- Demonstrate ability to share vision and think of alternative business solutions through problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Work cross functionally to ensure consistent management of corporate training and quality programs and initiatives within the site.
- Determine and communicate policies and procedures to support program and ensure adherence to initiatives.
- Participate in cross-functional task forces and special projects as assigned.
3+ Direct Reports
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- BS/BS degree, or 11 – 14 years of equivalent working experience
- 5 – 8 years of experience with degree
- Call Center/Operations experience required
- QA/Continuous Improvement, Problem Based Learning, PBM, Org Development preferred
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office, particularly Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated understanding of call center operations metrics
- Proven cross-functional project management experience, problem-solving abilities, ability to identify strategies and tactics for success, hiring/recruitment
- Ability to motivate employees, provide thought leadership and forward thinking
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage heavy workload
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong focus on Patient satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information
- Travel required
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visiting