Quality Executive - GDP (Contract)
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Quality Executive - GDP to join a leading patient-focused pharmaceutical organisation in London. Our client is focused on offering life-changing treatments to enable people all over the world to live a healthier and brighter future. This position can either be remotely or located in London and will be on a contract basis.
- Accountable to support GDP activities and the local quality release of batches of medicinal product for the UK & Ireland markets under the company Wholesale Distribution Authorisations.
- Quality Assurance: Support the change control, deviation, risk assessment and product complaints processes and assist with the performance of pre-qualification assessments and regular audits and evaluations of vendors as required by the business.
- Quality Systems: All aspects related to the local QMS, including the writing and management of SOPs, the electronic quality systems and learning management systems.
- Quality Compliance: Assist with planning and performance of self-assessments and preparing for and supporting internal and external audits. Work with team members to compile periodic reports (monthly/annually) and escalate quality issues. Seek to protect patient safety and escalate non-compliances arising in the business as appropriate.
- Quality Improvement: Contribute to Quality Improvement Planning, Management Reviews, quality projects etc.
- Ensuring quality standards and deadlines are consistently met and documentation is completed accurately and to a high standard.
- Demonstrable business and commercial awareness.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Computer literate, including Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Word/Excel.
- Effective communicator both written and verbal, strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Able to work with some supervision either independently or as part of a team.
- BSc in a scientific discipline.
- At least 2 years' experience working in a quality department or with managing quality related documentation (such as standard operating procedures) in another related function, such as Pharmacovigilance, Compliance or Finance.
- Experience of writing and updating SOPs with clarity, accuracy and rigor.
- Knowledge of GDP requirements.
- Experience of working within electronic quality and document management systems.
- Experienced user of Trackwise QMS.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Quality Executive - GDP (Contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly