- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a talented NPI Manager to join a top pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis in Dublin. This is an exciting position to help proactively manage the lifecycle of the medicinal products.
- To deliver the launch plans and prepare the organization to commercialise our client's products for the B2B and B2C business.
- You energize and excite the organization on the importance of launch readiness.
- Define, track, and communicate dashboards and other tracking tools to ensure visibility and focus on performance against launch milestones and goals. Facilitate closed-loop improvement; promote results orientation throughout the organization.
- Design and implement new standard operating procedures and working standards.
- Develop, manage and implement CAPA plans when required.
- Read, comprehend and when required review and approve legal documents such as supply and logistic agreements.
- Develop reports and presentations to business partners and stakeholders to support improved decision making.
- Demonstrated track record of leading people and building teams, setting performance standards, coaching and developing capabilities of the team.
- Accountable to mentor and develop the supply chain team members and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- To define the functions of his/her direct collaborators, be responsible for their performance review and evaluation.
- You will effectively communicate and create a positive experience with clients, internal stakeholders, external manufacturers and other parties.
- Robust interpersonal and communication skills to build and sustain working relationships across multiple cultures.
- You are self-driven and enthusiastic leader, driving success with people and encouraging others to set high standards of performance
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to articulate strategy and influence key stakeholders.
- You are a team player with strong customer focus.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and hands-on approach to issue resolution.
- Excellent attention to quality and detail.
- You will have an advanced degree in supply chain, business, engineering, life sciences or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in launches management and/or supply chain management in Pharma Industry.
- Pharmaceutical/biotechnology launch experience in EU and US markets is preferred.
- Knowledge of project management tools and processes, SAP and Microsoft software packages (Excel, PowerPoint).
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for NPI Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly