Trade Marketing Product Manager
2 days left
- Experience Level
The primary responsibility of the Trade Marketing Product Manager is to enable the ISBD (International Sales and Business Development) business to sell products with the required level of knowledge, marketing material and tools so the business can grow profitability and in line with the global and regional marketing strategy.
They will play a key role in leading and implementing Sales & Marketing programs for the ISBD region that includes Asia Pacific, Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
The role is the main product and portfolio conduit between the organisation and it's network of distributors in the International Region
The Trade Marketing Product Manager will be a strong and active communicator, who is creative, innovative, positive, and enthusiastic when marketing own product portfolio.
They will have strong relationship management skills, be a team player and deal with colleagues, customers and other stakeholders with respect and professionalism, embodying the companies values and core behaviours
- Minimum three to four years sales/marketing experience within consumer goods retail industry (category management / trade marketing experience preferred)
- Additional experience in hospital or professional selling environment is an advantage
- Prior experience of working with distributor business partners is preferred
- Sales experience and or experience with large national retailers an asset
- Demonstrated success in product launches and end-to-end marketing strategies, including success with digital campaigns
- Digital marketing and eCommerce knowledge are also an advantage
- Business knowledge of marketing principles and processes
Apply for Trade Marketing Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly