Product Manager - Marketing - Medical Device
- Experience Level
Are you interested in working for a company that is passionate about its customers? That lives its values and nurtures its employees? Then this is the right opportunity for you!
Our client is the number one brand for infant and mother products - their products improves health and well-being through the pursuit of knowledge and the development of innovative products and services, empowering mothers, babies and patients to live their lives to the fullest.
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an experienced Product Manager to join their marketing team in Melbourne, Victoria.
The Product Manager will be accountable for the product portfolio and is responsible for developing and implementing a marketing strategy and plans across their main segments serving Hospital & Professional, Retail & Direct to Consumer (offline and online), and Rentals.
You will be the product expert on all products in the set portfolio and a credible source of information, both internally and externally.
You will be a strong and active communicator, who is creative, innovative, positive and enthusiastic when marketing own product portfolio. You will have strong relationship and management skills.
- Qualifications - MBA or Post-secondary education in business and/or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in Healthcare and/or Retail/Consumer Product Management and Marketing Role
- Experience with large national retailers an asset
- Digital/online & social outlets marketing experience an asset, including digital resource technologies e.g. digital sales tools and systems
- Demonstrated success in product launches and end-to-end marketing strategies, including success with digital campaigns
- Business knowledge of marketing principles and processes
- Sales experience an asset
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities to meet deadlines
- Team player with a 'can do' positive attitude
- A strong understanding of marketing concepts with an emphasis on effectively managing and implementing brand strategy and the marketing mix.
- Prior experience executing successful marketing plans within a commercial environment is advantageous.
- An ability to think strategically and capable of transforming strategy into operational tasks.
- Excellent Company Culture
- Bonus and Car Allowance included in package
- Regular product training
- Exciting opportunity to join a successful global organisation