Clinical Project Manager - Biotech Company
2 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Clinical Project Manager
- Home-based in Sydney, NSW
- Excellent Salary and benefits on offer
- Preparation, conduct, and reporting of selection, initiation, routine and closeout monitoring visits
- Site management, general administration of clinical research studies in Australia.
- Contact for clinical investigators, vendors and support services in regard to study progress
- Monitoring trial progress and ensuring that the project timelines are met
- Overall management of budgets and contract negotiations
- Open communication with the project team
- Facilitating onsite training
- Preparation for and attendance at company's audits; resolution of audit findings
- Management of Regulatory Affairs in procurement of site regulatory documents
- At least 3-5 years experience as a Project Manager
- CRO experience will be highly regarded
- Must be in Australia with work rights
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the global Life Sciences industry. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Sales & Marketing, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain & Logistics and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Practice Lead Dana Sarkissian on 02 8310 5842, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Dana is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Apply for Clinical Project Manager - Biotech Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly