Senior Clinical Project Manager (Early Phase Oncology)
- Experience Level
Title: Senior Clinical Project Manager (Early Phase Oncology)
Salary: Competitive in line with skills and experience
For one of Planet Pharma global clients, an exciting new opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior Clinical Project Manager to join on a permanent basis. Our client has a number of global projects within early phase oncology / haematology.
- Ensuring project deliverables are achieved on-time and within scope to a high-quality standard.
- Oversight of project managers assigned within your program. This includes oversight as required.
- Develop and maintain Project Plans and timelines for their project and track progress
- Interaction with vendors in ensuring smooth running of clinical trials.
- Manage the project budget, profitability and ensure invoicing is performed on time and in accordance with the scope of work
- Provide performance feedback of the team members to the corresponding manager
- Relevant education background
- Solid background with the project management of clinical trials/ projects
- Must have oncology experience.
- In depth knowledge of project planning and metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0)20 3928 6631 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn’t suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
Apply for Senior Clinical Project Manager (Early Phase Oncology)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly