2 days left
- Experience Level
- Entry level
Do you have excellent analytical skills and interest in compliance area and pharmaceutical industry? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the compliance area in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
At AstraZeneca, we put patients first and strive to meet their unmet needs worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you're our kind of person.
Welcome to Warsaw Site, one of over 400 sites here at AstraZeneca, providing a collaborative environment where everyone feels comfortable and able to be themselves is at the core of AstraZeneca's priorities, it's important to us that you bring your full self to work every day. To help you maintain your best self, here's a sneak peek into some of the things this site provides for you.
What you can expect: great working atmosphere empowering you to reach your full potential, endless development opportunities and benefits like: medical & life insurance, lunch card, annual bonus, education cost reimbursement, occasional allowances (Christmas, holiday), Multisport, anniversary awards, additional time off, pension plan, business travel insurance, recognition programme, flexible working hours.
At AstraZeneca, every one of our employees makes a difference to patient lives every day.
EU-CAN Compliance team is part of Global Sustainability. Sustainability at AstraZeneca is about using our capabilities to make the most meaningful impact where society needs it-health. We have built our sustainability strategy around three pillars that put health at the heart of our work - Access to Healthcare, Environmental Protection and Ethics and Transparency.
EU-CAN Compliance Team counts 21 Business partners, geographically spread across >30 markets supporting 40 Senior Leadership Teams. We support senior leaders and employees in commercial and medical roles to maintain the highest standards of ethics and integrity in all activities and interactions to protect AZ reputation.
What you'll do
Reporting to Senior Compliance Leader, Compliance Analyst manages general compliance analysis support, reviewing compliance analytics dashboards and data and follow up with Compliance Business and Assurance Partners; performing analysis and summarizing other internal / external data to support Compliance Business Partners in managing compliance risks. Expected to act with minimal supervision to manage / deliver high quality outputs for assigned tasks. Demonstrable initiative / independence evident when resolving routine or more complex problems.
- Provide efficient and effective professional analytical support to compliance business partners e.g. assisting in preparation of presentations or reports, Compliance document management, and tracking and reporting status of projects / initiatives / Compliance Priorities
- Coordinate with key stakeholders (Finance, Medical, Legal, SHE, Digital) to make sure that data presented will provide assurance to local senior leaders on the effectiveness of key local processes
- Support CBPs with 1st Line Monitoring reporting analysis, Collection and analysis of data to support Internal Audit Services, Organizing training (e.g. Ethics Day)
- Learning Management System Administrator (assign, track and follow-up on training completion/SOP read&sign),
- Additionally support CBPs with coordinating meeting agenda, logistics, minutes and follow-up
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Essential for the role
- Experience in the area of compliance would be a plus
- Good secondary education qualifications
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communications skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word required
- Proficiency in English plus Italian or French-
- Demonstrable team working skills
- Ability to work independently
- High ethical standards, trustworthy, operating with absolute discretion
Desirable for the role
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance function, health care regulations, laws and standards
- Experience in pharmaceuticals or a related industry
- Project support experience and skills
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognising their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we're opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
So, what's next?
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can't wait to hear from you!
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en