- Experience Level
Title: Microbiology Manager
Location: Carlow, Ireland
Salary: Competitive in line with skills and experience
For one of Planet Pharma global pharmaceutical clients, we urgently seek a talented Microbiology Manager to join on an initial 12 Month Contract. In this role you will be responsible for managing members of the Microbiology Team including their coaching, talent development, recruitment and performance management while also providing microbiological technical expertise, troubleshooting, training and support.
- Provide microbiological support to site including process simulations, aseptic processing and laboratory test methods.
- Coach the Microbiology Team as appropriate to develop microbiological SME’s on method executions, environmental monitoring, water monitoring, sterility testing, endotoxin testing, bioburden testing and other microbiological testing as appropriate.
- Drive Continuous Improvement in the Microbiology lab including implementation of lean projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred; ideally in Microbiology or a closely related discipline
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
- Knowledge of cGMP and Laboratory Quality Systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job-related computer applications required
- Report, standards, policy writing skills required
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma Methodology preferred
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please contact Michael Owusu-Ansah on +44 (0) 203 928 6631 or e-mail on email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Microbiology Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly