Alliance and Project Manager
- Experience Level
A fantastic vacancy has opened for an Alliance and Project Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. This position will be accountable for the preparation and management of complex master project plans and for all reporting obligations for a global, cross-divisional project funded by a government grant.
- Management of the relationship with the partner to ensure partnership progress and resolution of key challenges.
- Manages project deliverables, costs, work schedules, scope and resource requirements throughout the projects.
- To create, prepare and manage integrated master project plans and revises them as needed.
- Facilitates and coordinates project setup, planning, implementation and progress.
- Fulfils all reporting requirements in alignment and compliance with contractual obligations, managing all issue and conflict actively to the benefit of the partnership.
- Manages the preparation of reports to document project progress, financial status and ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- To motivate the project team for the delivery of all contract related project deliverables.
- Implements contractual amendments in coordination with Legal, Finance and all relevant internal stakeholders.
- Single point of contact to collect project-related data from various team functions to compile reports. Tactical coordination of timelines/budgets for all projects and functions within an area.
- Delivers informative, well-organized reports and presentations on project status and selected project topics.
- Monitor and report on project issues, risks, changes, progress and deviations from plan and escalate to functional management in a timely fashion and propose mitigation strategies.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Outstanding strategic and operational management skills with the ability to develop and present sound proposals and recommendations with high-quality.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills: proven ability to manage complex objectives and goals to an effective and efficient conclusion.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to lead and develop project teams of diverse expertise on both a direct and matrix basis to achieve organisational objectives
- Ability to work effectively across cultures.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including fluency in written and verbal English.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Life Science or Healthcare.
- At least 5 years of experience in relevant similar role.
- Scientific background and sound knowledge of drug development from early discovery to end of life cycle (pharma or biotech experience).
- Extensive alliance or project management experience, preferably in pharmaceutical product development or other healthcare-related field.
- Experience with project management disciplines, methodology, tools and project management reporting elements for projects funded by external grants and contracts.
- Excellent stakeholder management (C-level) and ability to effectively collaborate across global organizations, build consensus, and manage conflict in challenging or difficult situations.
- Strong experience in the preparation of master project plans and the preparation of complex project reports.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Alliance and Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly