CMC Operations Project Manager
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a CMC Operations Project Manager to join a fast-paced biopharmaceutical organisation who are creating ground-breaking products that have never been made before. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a flexible and dynamic working environment that fosters creativity, leadership and teamwork.
- To manage CMC projects to ensure operational milestones are delivered in line with the needs of the business.
- Organise and chair regular CMC project meetings both internally and with external partners and collaborators.
- To act as the primary point of contact with external collaborators and consultants on CMC projects.
- Document and track operational deliverables for CMC timelines.
- Lead CMC communications for operational activity to internal stakeholders. Organise and chair regular CMC project meetings both internally and with external partners and collaborators.
- Maintain budgetary control and reporting of CMC projects.
- Provide formal reports and updates on CMC projects at the CMC steering management group meetings.
- Be responsible for establishing project plans, and timelines for CMC projects.
- Work closely with the wider CMC team and stakeholders on all aspects of GMP operations at identified new facilities.
- Facilitate contingency planning and problem solving to ensure maintenance of CMC timelines and deliverables.
- Develop, maintain risks log and mitigation plans for CMC Projects.
- Co-ordinate and oversee the transfer of the Company's technology into newly identified GMP facilities.
- You are a good communicator with the ability to influence at every level.
- Detail focussed and a completer finisher.
- Solution focussed individual who is adaptable and comfortable with change.
- Results focussed and a quick learner.
- Educated with BSc/MSc or PhD within Biochemistry, Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Genetics, Immunology or Chemical Engineering or similar scientific based discipline.
- Robust experience in the planning and managing of the cross functional aspects in a similar role.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of Project Management tools.
- Knowledge/experience in ATMP/ Cell & Gene Therapy industry preferred but is not essential.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.