MES Project Program Manager (home-based)
- Experience Level
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a MES Project Program Manager to join an international healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. This role will require you to work remotely in Germany on a contract basis.
- Design and develop new services based upon current and anticipated industry and market needs.
- Having an active network amongst production experts in the life sciences industry.
- Maintaining relationships with decision makers in production and supply chain in the life sciences industry.
- Maintaining relationships with product owners of key vendors.
- Excellent overview and in-depth knowledge of the global life sciences production and supply chain landscape.
- Knowing all relevant manufacturing, supply chain and serialization solutions and key vendors.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good and active listener.
- Trainer and conference speaker.
- Well organized and well structured.
- Constant learner.
- Familiar with important and relevant industry trends, i.e. IOT, Industry 4.0, 5G, AR/VR, cloud/edge.
- Excellent Project Manager with experience of MES projects.
- Sound understanding of life sciences production and supply chain processes.
- Excellent technical understanding of IT/OT manufacturing architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one pharmaceutical MES solution.
- Sound understanding of life sciences production modalities.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for MES Project Program Manager (home-based)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly