- Experience Level
Defines and delivers specific project components for small to medium size IT projects within the Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment group ensuring assigned components meet agreed business objectives, agreed schedule and agreed budget.
• For assigned task, formulates a proposed approach, plan and schedule and estimates costs to meet business objectives.
• Closely monitors progress against plan and ensures actions are taken to deliver according to agreed schedule.
• Gathers information from business sponsors, identifies requirements and translates requirements into design specifications.
• Presents proposals to business sponsors to validate those proposals.
• Assesses project risks and specifies contingencies.
• Ensures IQVIA quality processes are followed.
• Develops ability to identify and understand business needs and formulate technical proposals to meet those identified business needs.
Qualifications and experience
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, or equivalent experience required
• Some experience in a systems development environment
• Good technical and commercial awareness
• Good communication skills
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.