Coordinating Center Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Provide consistent customer service support to all stakeholders for the assigned program(s)
- High School Graduate; some college preferred
- 2+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
- Proficient in multitasking and ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time-management, customer service and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on complex programs or multiple programs at the same time requiring critical thought processing
- Proficiency with personal computers including Microsoft Office
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to maintain accurate information and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that could include 24/7 on call coverage shifts
Specific Job Duties:
- Handle inbound and outbound contacts from various sources (patients, healthcare providers, pharmacies, sales reps etc.) related to a specific and/or multiple UBC programs, as applicable.
- Provide consistent customer service support to all stakeholders for the assigned program(s), ensuring all assigned project tasks and documents are completed timely and per program guidelines.
- Ensure all program forms received are entered accurately and in a timely manner per program requirements.
- Ensure data entry, filing, and data quality checks are completed accurately and in a timely manner per program requirements.
- Working knowledge of program guidelines, medication, or disease being referenced in program materials
- Responsible for following all project specific procedures for the assigned program(s) and completing full follow-up with regards to missing information from stakeholders, including data entry process, as applicable, documentation, and safety reporting per program guidelines.
- Conduct communication through various channels (phone, fax, and/or email) to retrieve data or to address discrepancies in data received.
- Escalate potential problems or issues that require management’s immediate attention and provide a summary with appropriate detail to his/her direct supervisor.
- Document all communications in the appropriate application in an accurate, concise, and timely manner as defined in the Standard Operating Procedures and/or Project Specific Procedures.
- When applicable, may assist in the process to recruit or initiate sites and coordinate launch activities.
- May assist with creating new and/or updated training materials as needed.
- When applicable, responsible for ensuring all program compliance duties (including re-education of stakeholders, documentation of non-compliant event, review of alerts/reminders, and healthcare provider follow-up) are completed. May assist in the preparation of program compliance materials for client meetings.
- When applicable, may be responsible for preparation and shipping of program materials and documenting action within the appropriate application/s.
- When applicable, may be responsible for processing honorarium.
- Other duties as assigned by the Program Manager, Associate Program Manager, Associate Manager, Coordinating Center, and/or Senior Manager, Coordinating Center and as determined by UBC SOPs.
Rotating schedule 8:00AM to 8:00PM EST.
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
You can find out more by visiting