- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Hobson Prior are working with a global pharmaceutical company who are currently looking for a Final Signatory to join them on a permanent basis in Cambridge. Our client's goal is to go beyond the limits of science and change lives through medicines.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of respective therapy, strategic direction and treatment landscape.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of compliant review, approval of promotional and non-promotional materials, activities and meetings in line with ABPI Code of Practice and SOPs.
- Work closely with medical and commercial colleagues supporting their full scope of activities to include the development of campaign, core claims documents, meeting and educational materials.
- Provide pragmatic, compliant solutions to meet business needs and ultimately advance clinical practice.
- Provide information to identify and support business development opportunities/product launches and contribute to the development of marketing campaigns.
- Promote best practice by sharing successes and by helping to identify/resolve issues across different therapy areas to drive efficiencies in the system
- Support Medical teams with advice on non-promotional activities with respect to SOPs and Code of Practice compliance.
- Support Marketing and Sales teams with advice on compliance and signatory process management.
- Support implementation of UKMC Medical and Scientific Affairs strategy.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of respective therapy, including treatment landscape.
- Inquisitive and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong desire to further your own personal development.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to think strategically.
- Strong team working skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Registered Physician (preferably GMC) or Pharmacist.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry as a medical signatory.
- Previous experience working in a compliance, safety, quality, regulatory, health economics environment or Medical Information within the NHS or pharmaceutical industry.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Final Signatory
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly