Drug Validation Engineer, Investigator (Covid-19 Vaccine)
7 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Product - Drug Validation Engineer, Investigator (Covid-19 Vaccine) - South Africa
At i-Pharm Consulting we are collaborating with one of the biggest pharmaceutical groups in the world who are recruiting outstanding professionals to support in the development of the Covid-19 vaccine.
We are looking for a Product - Drug Validation Engineer, Investigator to join the Operations team based in South Africa. This is a great opportunity for a proactive person who enjoys working in a dynamic and stimulating environment and wants to make a difference in the fight against Covid-19.
Ideal for a person who wants to:
- Be part of an international company and part of a larger group
- problem-solve and develop their skills within an international team
- Work on exciting projects and cutting-edge technologies with a great career opportunity
Role: Product - Drug Validation Engineer, Investigator
Location: South Africa (PE)
The Product - Drug Validation Engineer, Investigator is accountable for the investigation of the product and the technical report. Working within the manufacturing team with Tech Ops and QA to assuring the quality of the product.
- Physical, chemical, and pharmaceutical properties and formulation
- Execute inspection and help with validation plans.
- Documentation, sampling, testing, reporting, investigations, tracking, COA's
- Accountable for readiness to support project
- Escalate critical issues to the Project Lead, drive rapid resolution, proactively identify potential solutions and tradeoffs
- Provide project status updates as required and actively participate in TO Core Team meetings and complete assigned deliverables
- Degree in Chemistry, Engineering or Pharmaceutical Technology
- 5 years in a similar role
- Drug product manufacturing experience and investigational experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Team-oriented with the ability to identify and implement qualitative improvements
- Fluent in English
- Experience within the vaccine production
About i-Pharm Consulting
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please contact call Alessandra Gheza at the following contacts.
Tel. +44 (0)2031890464
If this role is not suitable, Alessandra is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Apply for Drug Validation Engineer, Investigator (Covid-19 Vaccine)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly