Inside Sales Representative - Wound Care - Home Based
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Inside Sales Representative - Wound Care - Home based
Our client is a global medical technology business focused on serving people and care givers in the areas of advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care and infusion care. They devise, develop and manufacture innovative products and services that support people with deeply personal and challenging medical conditions, helping to improve care for them and giving them greater confidence, freedom and mobility.
The Inside Sales Representative will have the responsibility to drive sales growth within selected accounts, on specialist projects and develop a strong collaboration with the digital marketing department and sales organization (Hybrid or/and Sales representatives) managing the full range of products within the defined Business Unit.
Your key duties and responsibilities:
- Management and growth of the Wound Care portfolio within selected accounts
- Developing sales through commercial activities, relationships with customers, individual or group product presentations/demonstrations and product evaluations
- Generate new leads though social media activities
- Promotion and development of digital events
- Develop a strong knowledge of the market, competitors, products and price offers in order to be
- more competitive and strategic working closely with the Regional Sales Management
Develop and maintain account planning / action plans
- Selling skills, ability to manage the complete sales circle
- Skilled ability to engage people remotely
- Excellent communication skills
- Dynamism, energy, resilience & tenacity
- Business acumen, entrepreneurial spirit, strong propensity for driving a sale
In return you can expect an excellent financial package, and you will also have the chance to represent a people focused business that invests heavily in the UK to remain at the forefront of the marketplace.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for more details.
Reference Number: 31513