Senior Biostatistician - 897184 UR
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client is a multinational company based in Lausanne performing Clinical Research in areas such as nutritionals by prototyping capabilities to accelerate the translation of science into innovation.
As a senior biostatistician, you will be responsible for all statistical tasks of individual clinical trials as well as global clinical projects. Demonstrating scientific curiosity and good communication skills, you will propose optimal statistical designs and provide statistical input into the trial protocols, including preparation of the statistical analysis plan. You will also analyze and report results of clinical trials and have the opportunity to present the clinical results to various stakeholders. This role would give you the opportunity to collaborate with different functions (clinical project management, data management, medical director, scientists and quality management) and will allow you to broaden your knowledge in clinical development & operations, R&D and businesses.
- Provide input in the evidence development strategy of projects (including design, sample size, modelling/simulations) by evaluating scientific background knowledge.
- Coordinate regular and complex statistical tasks with high level of autonomy.
- Provide statistical input for protocol writing.
- Responsible for statistical analysis strategies ensuring their feasibility, efficiency, validity and reproducibility.
- Analyse clinical data and present statistical results.
- Responsible for statistical aspects if scientific communication on clinical projects.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Masters or PhD in a field relevant to Biostatistics.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in academia or industry as a Biostatistician.
- Comprehensive knowledge of biostatistics in all phases of clinical development, in particular in the planning, execution, analysis and reporting of clinical studies.
- Proficiency with various statistical methodologies applied in clinical trials and knowledge of regulatory guidance.
- Knowledge in Bayesian statistics and / or adaptive design methodology.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments at the same time.
- Good communication skills towards both scientific and business partners.
Apply for Senior Biostatistician - 897184 UR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly