Head of Strategic Accounts & Partnerships - Wound Care - UK
- Experience Level
Head of Strategic Accounts & Partnerships - Wound Care - Nationwide
Our client is a global medical technology business focused on serving people and care givers in the areas of advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care and infusion care. They devise, develop and manufacture innovative products and services that support people with deeply personal and challenging medical conditions, helping to improve care for them and giving them greater confidence, freedom and mobility.
As an experienced Commercial leader, you will lead and shape a newly formed Commercial team within the Advanced Wound Care (AWC) business unit. You will set a new Commercial strategy across both the acute and primary care sectors of the UK & I and ensuring delivery both through your team and working closely with the Associate Director of Sales to embed your new strategy throughout the in-field team.
- Lead a team of Commercial Key Account Managers and Tenders & Contracting administrators
- Design & implement robust Commercial & Pricing strategy for long term success in the Wound Care market
- Responsibility for ongoing Commercial & Pricing governance
- Creative introduction of Commercial offerings and Value Proposition Tools to support Market Access and grow and retain business
- Strong partnership development and shaping of key external senior stakeholders including but not limited to SCCL, NHS SC, SBS and devolved nation purchasing bodies
- Strategic scoping to shape Channel strategy
- In-field customer support with senior stakeholders and ongoing KOL development
Your suitability for the role will be based upon your previous work in a dedicated commercial role, so you'll bring your extensive knowledge of the UK healthcare system (at all levels). You'll also have proven experience of developing and executing successful Commercial and Pricing strategies and/or innovative commercial solutions in the UK market. You will have a strategic mindset, strong communication skills and be comfortable with having uncomfortable conversations for the right result. You will have demonstrable experience of positively driving successful tender outcomes and strong collaborative working skills to forge tight relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
In return you can expect an excellent financial package, and you will also have the chance to represent a people focused business that invests heavily in the UK to remain at the forefront of the marketplace.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for more details.
Reference Number: 31511
Apply for Head of Strategic Accounts & Partnerships - Wound Care - UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly