- Experience Level
Salary range: £55k - £65k (depending on experience)
Location: London – Remote/Flexible working available
Albion Rye Associates are proud to be working with an independent creative healthcare communications agency who work with some of the world’s biggest pharmaceutical companies across a wide range of therapy areas. This role is working across several rare diseases, where you can make a real difference for patients and physicians.
This agency has a key focus on career progression and development by providing continuous on the job training, regular development reviews and training courses.
You will have the chance to work closely with and be mentored by the directors and company owners.
You will become part of a friendly and supportive team, who regularly hold social events (outside of COVID restrictions) such as laser quest, comedy nights and white water rafting to name a few!
- Delivery of high-quality outputs, ensuring they are of high-quality and within budget
- Developing an in-depth understand on clients’ needs to ensure the driving of client and brand strategy
- Contribute to new business development efforts with both new and existing clients
- Drive project profitability
- Line management and mentoring junior members of the team
- You must have relevant experience gained in a Healthcare Advertising agency
- A science degree or relevant on the job experience
- Understanding of the ABPI and healthcare industry challenges
- Solid management skills
- Ability to drive work in a face paced environment
On offer is a highly competitive salary as well as some amazing company benefits which include a discretionary bonus, free travel insurance, time off for community volunteering, social events and early finish every Friday throughout summer!!
All applications are held in the strictest of confidence.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly