Senior Account Executive - Medical Education
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior Account Executive
£30,000 - £35,000
Albion Rye Associates are proud to be partnered with a fantastic medical communications agency looking for an ambitious Senior Account Executive to join their close-knit team.
Do you have drive, passion and desire to succeed?
Do you want to work for a company with great values and a fantastic culture?
- You will ensure all projects are delivered to the highest of standards, within budget, and exceeding clients' expectations
- Maintaining client relationships via phone and email
- Managing your own projects, including meeting financial targets and ensuring quality delivery
- Participating in new business pitches, researching recommendations and assisting in the production of budgets
- Support medical writers in researching a wide range of materials
You will have:
- Science degree
- Previous experience in a medical communications agency
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Great communication skills
- Flexible and enthusiastic team player
As well as being rewarded with a fully competitive salary, you will also be entitled to a pension scheme, performance related bonus, private healthcare, social clubs, company events, free fruit, flexible working and so much more.
If you are looking to join a fun agency who truly believe in freethinking and a real work life balance, get in touch with me today!
Apply for Senior Account Executive - Medical Education
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly