Project Associate - Real World Solutions
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA is a business that places emphasis on balance. Being able to provide excellence in everything we do comes from recognising that work is a big part of our lives, but it isn’t everything. PRA creates balance by offering flexible work environments and encouraging our workforce to spend time on the important things.
As we continue to expand our Real World Solutions global operations group, our established and highly active Project Management team is now seeking an additional Project Associate.
In this responsible position you will develop and maintain project management documents and tracking tools essential to all aspects of managing clinical biomedical studies. This will include:
- Organising Project Team and Client Meetings to include scheduling, organizing meeting materials, taking and distributing minutes
- Maintaining and distributing Project documents including study timelines and project plans
- Generation and maintenance of organizational charts, newsletters, mass mailings and other project specific information
- Dispatch of investigator and pharmacy site files
- Manages study related reporting
- Create and maintain essential document packages and supporting investigational sites
Location: The position is office-based in Mannheim, Germany.
Curious, committed and a throrough worker
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you are a well-organised, approachable Project Associate to provide first class administrative and business support to our international clinical operations team.
Administrative experience gained within a CRO or pharmaceutical environment would be desirable although this is not essential and we can consider strong administrators or graduates without this background. Strong IT skills are essential, in particular MS Excel and the ability to take and type up accurate minutes. You will be a strong communicator and have the ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure. Fluency in English is essential.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
Apply for Project Associate - Real World Solutions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly