- Experience Level
- Entry level
One thing we all have in common is the drive to produce great results for our clients and to advance treatment options available to patients worldwide. We always have a desire to keep seeking new and better ways to operate, to achieve these results. Enter: the Strategic Solutions Division.
Leveraging the advantages of working for a top-5 CRO, whilst simultaneously working fully-dedicated to a leading pharma company, will guarantee that the results you help accomplish in drug development are matched by your own career achievements.
We are looking for a Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) office based in Budapest to work fully dedicated to one of our sponsors.
As a CTA, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients, a company that values performance, recognises merit and has a high focus on quality. This environment encourages innovation, individuality and embraces people that want to be a part of it.
Working fully embedded within the local clinical team at our client’s offices, the Clinical Trial Assistant plays a key role in the success of global clinical trials at a local level. The tasks undertaken by a CTA are varied and can include:
- Providing ongoing administrative support to other members of the clinical study team, supporting other clinical colleagues in tracking study progress
- Collaborating with site staff to ensure clinical trials are being run according to the protocol
- Document management, tracking, electronic filing and review
- Ensuring studies are run according to ICH GCP and other applicable regulations at site
- Organising meetings
- Managing the delivery of non-drug related study supplies
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, you will have the opportunity to experience the full lifecycle of a project and genuinely contribute to drug development and improving patients’ lives.
Detail-orientated, passionate and reliable.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Solid experience in a similar role in a pharma company or CRO.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- A quality-focused mindset
- Good level of English and Hungarian
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply for Project Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly