Senior Contracts Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We don’t tell our employees what they should care about. They tell us.
At PRA, Philanthropy, charitable giving and social responsibility are more than buzz words for us – they’re ideas we hold up as ideals. Our passion and commitment to improving lives extend far beyond our work and we believe that it is our obligation to empower our employees to find meaningful ways to respond to the needs of others around the world.
As a Senior Contracts Associate, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients, a company that values performance, recognises merit and has a high focus on quality. This environment encourages innovation, individuality and embraces people that want to be a part of it.
Senior Contracts Associate is responsible for preparing, negotiating, and finalising agreements and budgets related to clinical trials. Provides support to the clinical team in the pricing, planning, execution, issue resolution and management related to site/investigator budgets and contracts.
- Prepare, negotiate, and finalise clinical trial agreements and ancillary agreements for company sponsored and/or investigator initiated studies through direct negotiation with Clinical Trial Sites. Responsible for delivery against established targets/measurements.
- Provide support for negotiations in confidentiality agreements, informed consent forms and other ancillary contract documents as required.
- Manage CRO with respect to the global site contracting process to ensure adherence to timelines/targets.
- Participate in discussions related to the development of site/investigator budgets aligned with fair market value.
- Determine need for contract amendments and manage the contract amendment lifecycle.
- Provide support to review, authorise and/or understand aspects of site payments. Assist clinical operations or clinical team in ensuring that investigator grants comply with overall study costs and compliance guidelines.
A skilled contracts analyst with experience of contract negotiation in the pharmaceutical industry. You will be able to demonstrate solid communication and independent working styles and problem solving abilities. You should demonstrate innovative spirit and strong interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate scientific or business disciplines
- Must have a working knowledge of the clinical development
- Familiarity with healthcare compliance and other relevant guidance (HIPAA, FCPA, Safe Harbor, etc.)
- Fluency in English is required
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £20,000 - £29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Turkey
- Clinical Administrator £20,000 - £29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Turkey
- Finance / Administration £20,000 - £29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Turkey
- Administration £20,000 - £29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Turkey
- Contracts / Proposals £20,000 - £29,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Turkey