Clinical Trial Assistant
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA has been contributing to the battle against COVID since day 1 and whilst there is no doubt that we are currently working in unprecedented times, PRA has been great at creating a sense of unity amongst our employees and globally.
Our Leadership have remained dedicated to ensuring that our employees supported and productive so if you join PRA you can expect increased technology and IT support for all global home-workers as well as access to extensive health & wellbeing resources.
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients, a company that values performance, recognises merit and has a high focus on quality. This environment encourages innovation, individuality and embraces people that want to be a part of it.
The Clinical Trial Assistant plays a key role in the success of global clinical trials at a local level. The tasks undertaken by a CTA are varied and can include:
- Providing ongoing administrative support to other members of the clinical study team, supporting other clinical colleagues in tracking study progress
- Collaborating with site staff to ensure clinical trials are being run according to the protocol
- Document management, tracking, electronic filing and review
- Ensuring studies are run according to ICH GCP and other applicable regulations at site
- Organising meetings
- Managing the delivery of non-drug related study supplies
- Supporting the study start up process locally
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, you will have the opportunity to experience the full lifecycle of a project and genuinely contribute to drug development and improving patients’ lives.
Detail-orientated, passionate and reliable.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support.
To enable success in this position you will have:
- A relevant educational background, either in life-sciences or as a licensed healthcare professional
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- A quality-focused mindset
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
Apply for Clinical Trial Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly