Clinical Contracts & Budget Analyst
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. But innovation just for the sake of innovation isn’t why we do it. Side-by-side with our clients, we strive to move drug discovery forward, to help them develop lifesaving and life-improving drugs. We help change people’s lives for the better every single day. It’s who we are. And it’s who you could be too. Working fully embedded within one of our pharmaceutical clients, with the support of PRA right behind you, you’ll be at the heart of our client’s innovation.
As a Clinical Contracts and Budget Analyst you will be working within a fast paced and dynamic team responsible for the commercial relationship with clinical trials sites.
The Clinical Contracts and Budget Analyst will be an integral member of the Clinical Development Operations (CDO) department, assisting with contracts activities, developing clinical site budgets and conducting business operations as detailed below.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Serve as legal liaison for clinical contract requests and act as conduit between CDO and the Legal group
- Process all clinical contract requests and help facilitate early execution through the Contract Management System
- Perform consistent quality audits of work output and document knowledge base as needed
- Maintain accurate contract metrics on an ongoing basis.
- On-going interface with sites and vendors regarding contractual issues during the lifetime of the contract
- Work closely with study teams to develop a budget template tailored for each study
- Negotiate and manage consistent site budgets that will assist in early site activation
- Respond to queries related to contracts and budgets
- Manage the contract escalation process to appropriate individuals, as needed
- Establish good customer relations with sites starting with the primary point of contact for budgets and contracts
You have an adaptable working style with the ability to establish and reset priorities as the need arise. Risk-aware, you can adjust quickly to the changes of a dynamic organisation.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support.
To enable success in this position you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Business or equivalent.
- Previous experience working within a CRO/Pharmaceutical organisation with specific experience building and managing trial budgets and negotiating clinical trial agreements with sites.
- Working experience with either Grants Plan or Grants Manager desirable.
- Exemplary communication skills including a fluency in English and local language.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Detail orientated.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com