Senior Clinical Team Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Commitment to our staff is only surpassed by our commitment to advancing treatment options available to patients. We understand the importance of supporting and investing in our people. With 20% of our employees promoted last year, we don’t need to tell you that your career will thrive at PRA. We know it. And we can prove it. As we grow, so will you. Come discover your PRA.
We are seeking a Sr. Clinical Team Manager to work as an integral part of our pharma client’s global study team. The key function of the Sr Clinical Team Manager is to provide operational country oversight and monitor progress of local activities of global studies by project managing a clinical team at a country level.
Working throughout the lifecycle of the trial, from start-up through to database lock and closure activities, key responsibilities will include:
- To manage the local execution of study activities, leading the local trial team of on-site monitors (Site Managers) and Clinical Trial Assistants; providing them with the necessary tools and training to collectively succeed as a team
- To serve as the primary point of contact at a country level and report study progress to key stakeholders
- To lead the feasibility and study start-up process; setting criteria for site selection and managing the site assessment process and proposing sites to the wider global study team
- To provide expert input into, or even independently create key study plans
- To develop and implement the use of local study tools (eg recruitment plans, risk management plans)
- To track the reporting of SAEs
- To maintain and update trial management systems (with the support of a Clinical Trial Assistant)
- To plan and participate in investigator meetings
- To review visit reports for completeness and adherence to the protocol and to identify site issues and trends
- To collaborate with other study team members as well as investigators and other site staff to build strong working relationships
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. For this role, you need to be organized, creative and confident in taking independent action.
To ensure success within this role, the following are required:
- At least 5 years experience in study management
- Homebased in Stockholm/Uppsala area
- An ability to combine creativity, leadership and experience to empower a team to succeed
- Prior experience of budget forecasting, feasibility, study start up, on-site monitoring and site management
- Confidence in your decision-making abilities
- A working knowledge of a broad range of therapeutic areas
- A BA or BS degree in a health or science related discipline
- Fluency in English and Swedish is essential
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.