Senior Clinical Project Manager, BioPharma, EMEA
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Project Manager/Senior Project Manager,BioPharma - Home based EMEA
Covance, the drug development business of LabCorp® hassupported the pharmaceutical industry develop more medicines worldwide than any other company, including the top 50 best-selling drugs on the market today.
Our Project Management organization is strong in Europe: 200+ PMs. Our Covance BioPharma PM team offers unique opportunities to gain exposure across a broad clinical trial portfolio. Whether your ambition is to work at the forefront of innovative clinical trial design or play a pivotal role in leading and coordinating global clinical trials in Big Pharma, we have the right job for you.
We are particularly interested in candidates with Candidate with experience in Cardiovascular, NASH, Renal, Diabetes, Ophthalmology and Infectious Disease.
WHAT MAKES THIS JOB SPECIAL?
- You will create your work-life balance with a remote job (anywhere in Europe and South Africa) that allows for flexibility in time management.
- You will see your international Project Management & therapy specific skills enhanced by having access to significant cross enterprise Labcorp / Covance Clinical Development expertise: from companion diagnostics, NGS integration into trial programmes, to adaptive designs.
- You will work with a broad spectrum of clients: biotech, large and mid-pharma.
- You will gain exposure to an innovative broad spectrum of projects from trial designs, to key compounds and platforms to delivery in global geographies.
You will be responsible for planning, organizing and executing international full-service clinical trials from initial set up to final study report review. Here at Covance the work of a Project Manager revolves around 4 pillars:
Project Award : You will have a pivotal role in proposal strategy, development, costing, and bid defense for assigned trials.
Full Service Overseeing : We will trust you to ensure effective cross-functional teamwork to secure the successful completion of your trials:
- Initiating and driving improvements to enhance efficiency and quality.
- Proactively engaging in risk management activities to ensure key milestones and project deliverables are met according to both Covance and client requirements.
Key Client Contact : You willestablish relationships with client teams which result in client satisfaction, operational excellence and thereby increase potential for repeat business. You will also be responsible for appropriate issue escalation.
Budget/ Finance : As the final responsible to meet the financial performance targets for your studies, you will have to perform forecasting, revenue recognition, maintaining profit margin and to proactively identify out of scope activities and execute necessary work scope change orders.
Our employees make a difference in the lives of millions of people... and you will too.
Join us and see why LabCorp/ Covance have been named for the second consecutive year to FORTUNE´s 2019 List of `World's Most Admired Companies´ and more than 90% of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies are repeat customers. We can offer you not only a job, but a stable, long-term international career.
Remote - EMEA
- University/college degree (life science preferred) or certification in a related allied health profession (i.e. nursing, medical or laboratory technology) from an appropriately accredited institution.
- Masters or other advanced degree.
- PMP certification.
- Extensive relevant clinical research experience in a pharmaceutical company/CRO.
- Working knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including international regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical development programs.
- Broad knowledge of drug development process and client needs.
- Working knowledge of project management processes.
- Experience managing projects in a virtual environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities and to utilize resources effectively.
- Financial awareness and ability to actively utilize financial tracking systems.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire effective teamwork and motivate staff within a matrix system.
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example and to encourage team members to seek solutions independently.
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise with clients in a professional manner.
- Ability to present to staff at all levels.
- Good computer skills with good working knowledge of a range of computer programs.
- Clinical Project Management (PM) opportunities in Oncology.
- Flexible locations can be considered, anywhere in Europe. Homebased and office-based options.
- Global / Regional ph I-III Clinical Trials