Software Test Engineer Embedded Systems – 897284 UR
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our client is a leading Medical Technology company in Switzerland. It is headquartered in Central Switzerland and has a global network of production sites, subsidiaries and sales partners. For our clients Technology division, in the Software Testing department, we are looking for a technically experienced Software Test Engineer in Embedded Systems.
- Creation, implementation and documentation of verification tests for embedded software.
- Ensuring the SW test competence in the agile development team.
- Elaboration of manual and automated test cases with the help of suitable test frameworks (e.g. IBM ETM (RQM), TestNG, xUnit, Cucumber, GoogleTest, TPT) using the associated programming languages (Java, C / C ++).
- Setup and expansion of product-specific HIL test environments with debug and trace tools (Lauterbach) and microcontroller boards.
- Participation in the development and expansion of an in-house infrastructure for the automated testing of embedded software or devices.
- Expansion of specialist knowledge regarding the automated testing of networked embedded devices.
- Working with flexible working hours and with the option of home office.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Engineer FH or ETH, specializing in electrical engineering, communications engineering, and computer science or similar.
- Several years of experience in testing embedded software in C / C ++.
- Experience in the regulated environment.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Further training in software testing (e.g. ISTQB Certified Software Tester) and medical software (e.g. IEC 62304) is an advantage.
- Experience with automated test environments for embedded software or devices.
- Good knowledge of Java (for test automation).
- Pronounced team player in a small, multidisciplinary team.
- Highly motivated to develop yourself and your work environment further.
Apply for Software Test Engineer Embedded Systems – 897284 UR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly