Customer Insights Development Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 12 month contract
- Remote working with some office based work in Berkshire
- Competitive daily rate of pay
- Global pharma company
- The Insights Development Manager will generate evidence based, actionable insights to drive decision making across our clients Specialty Care brands.
- Striving to increase our understanding of our markets, customers & patients, in order to optimise our business performance.
- In this role you will deliver high quality analysis through sophisticated data manipulation and visualisation. You will offer thought leadership around Insights to your stakeholders and will champion the use of innovative approaches to capture evidence and leverage its benefits.
- You will define and measure customer engagement on campaigns, master your analytics to build a 360 view of Customers and perform robust statistical forecasting, as required, to ensure effective understanding from the wider business unit.
Full job description available on application
- We are looking for a candidate with proven experience and understanding of customer journeys and insights development.
- You will need to have strong expertise in development and implementation of robust tools & techniques within this space, as well as a good working knowledge of the NHS & relevant industry bodies.
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
Apply for Customer Insights Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- HEOR £350 - £450 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Health Economics £350 - £450 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Market Access £350 - £450 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Outcomes £350 - £450 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Pricing £350 - £450 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire