- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Bring your Passion to Premier!
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We have positioned ourselves right in the middle of the action, targeting unmet needs in Rare Disease and Pediatrics, Analgesia, Neuroscience, Oncology, Dermatology, and Medical Devices.
We're looking for a talented and energetic Senior Clinical Research Associate to join our team!
- Delivers quality, timely monitoring reports for sponsor approval per the Clinical Monitoring Plan timelines
- Maintains submission of expenses according to travel and expense requirements within company guidelines
- Responsible for the validity, correctness, and completeness of the clinical data reviewed and collected at assigned sites as dictated by ICH GCP/ISO14155, protocol and client requirements
- Monitors (remote, onsite or other approved mode of monitoring) with a focus on data integrity and patient safety in accordance with specific country regulations
- Plans day to day activities for monitoring of a clinical study and sets priorities per site
- Prepares for and conducts on-site qualification, study initiation, interim monitoring and close-out monitoring visits at investigator sites as required by clinical monitoring plan.
- Takes the initiative to move the project/program forward by reducing backlog and keeping it at a minimum
- Monitors with knowledge of quality/scope/timeline and budget parameters
- Works with the Clinical Manager (CM), Clinical Lead or equivalent to enhance and proactively manage site visits and trial issues during the monitoring phase
- Monitors the quality of clinical deliverables and addresses quality issues with the appropriate team member. Escalates appropriately and in a timely manner to the appropriate team member.
Apply for Senior CRA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly