Consultant - Real World Solutions
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
IQVIA’s Real World Solutions (RWS) department is fast-growing and highly successful, focusing upon delivering tangible business results to clients in the international pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. We leverage world-class scientific capabilities and unrivalled proprietary datasets to support our clients with deep insights to guide strategic decisions, and robust evidence to support scientific publications and regulatory submissions.
Your primary day-to-day responsibilities will involve developing relationships with clients and delivering projects Real World Evidence projects, working in collaboration with the EMEA Data Science and Health Economics delivery hubs (largely based in London currently) to deliver these projects. Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to assisting in the development of more complex solutions. May serve as project leader for small teams or work streams.
• Assists with the review and analysis of client requirements or problems and assists in the development of proposals and client solutions.
• Assists in the development of detailed documentation and specifications.
• Performs quantitative or qualitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
• Assists in the design/structure and completion of presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
• Develops, and may present, complete client deliverables within known/identified frameworks and methodologies.
• Proactively develops a basic knowledge of consulting methodologies and the life sciences market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
• Engagement based responsibilities are assigned and managed by Senior Consultants, Engagement Managers or Principals.
Qualifications Skills and experience required
• Bachelor's Degree
• Moderate related consultancy experience
• Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to functional area
• Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline
• Collaborative work ethic works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
• Knowledge of current events and developments within industry and major competitors
• Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace
• Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies
• Deadline driven with effective time management skills
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.