Principal Statistician; Pharmaceutical
6 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Offer: competitive salary, car allowance and a bonus from 8-18% annually, plus additional company benefits such as private healthcare etc.
I have partnered with a global leader pharmaceutical company who are growing their team of top professionals. The client is interested in developing the team of specialists who are coming form a CRO or Pharma background, ideally with lead experience and strong technical skills.
The client intern offers a fast-track promotional pathway, a very competitive bonus structure and a team of excellence.
The role involves the following:
- Providing statistical input to the design, analysis, reporting and interpretation of clinical studies.
- Support and lead clinical development plans, regulatory and commercial strategies.
- Identifying, developing and implementing novel statistical methodologies in support of medicines development.
- End to end management of projects for drug development, from early clinical development, to registration and marketed product support.
- MS in statistics or related field
- You may also have a PHD which would also be beneficial
- Practical understanding of statistical modelling and working with related projects
- Experience with Bayesian methods would be beneficial but not essential
Contact Nicole Buckland
Apply for Principal Statistician; Pharmaceutical
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly