Senior Project Manager Global Technical Operations
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Hobson Prior are in search for a Senior Project Manager - Global Technical Operations for a key role in operationalizing the alliances and partnerships' projects, as well as coordinating project development activities.
This is a permanent position based in North Carolina.
- Establish project success criteria and disseminate said criteria to involved parties throughout project.
- To act within compliance and legal requirements as well as within company guidelines.
- Responsible for project delivery, and proactive risk identification associated with project timeline and target.
- Accountable to coordinate information and data sharing to existing alliances' partners, as well as for internal development programs with different functions within TechOps, outside of TechOps (i.e. Regulatory CMC) and with CMO's.
- Prepare and organise documentation as part of strategic partnership evaluation (i.e. REALM).
- To recognise, with department managers, the required personnel to contribute to assigned projects.
- CMC information and data including "trade secret" watermark addition on every pages.
- Information and data repository building, folder organization (i.e. Intralinks).
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Effectively communicate project expectations, accountability and status to team members and to/between stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Develops options and recommendations to avert or mitigate identified risk.
- Communicate project status, including escalation of high-risk areas.
- Contribute positively to a strong culture of business integrity and ethics.
- Robust communication skills (verbal & written) across all organizational levels.
- Proactive, pragmatic and able to work independently.
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands and deliver on time - strong sense of duties' segregation.
- Advanced negotiations skills.
- Degree or relevant certificate in Project Management.
- Understanding of the regulatory process & requirements with the pharma & biotech industry.
- Scientific background preferred.
- Substantial experience in managing and delivering global projects successfully - in scope, on time and within budget.
- Experience in managing diverse & virtual teams.
- Fluent in English.
- Travel may be required.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Project Manager Global Technical Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly