Register your interest for a Statistical Programmer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Register your interest for a Statistical Programmer role within our Late phase Respiratory and Immunology group
Location: Cambridge, UK
Competitive salary and benefits
Are you a Statistical Programmer eager to apply your knowledge and skills in a truly meaningful setting? Would you like to play a key role in the development of life-changing medicines for patients? Regardless of your experience level, we may have an opportunity for you!
At AstraZeneca, we put patients first and strive to meet their unmet needs worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you're our kind of person.
We are offering Statistical Programmer roles at several different levels. Our Late Respiratory and Immunology (R&I) Biometrics team is dedicated to the development of innovative treatment of R&I diseases. You will join a global, diverse and cross-functional environment where personal and professional development will be prioritised .
Welcome to Cambridge (UK), one of over 400 sites here at AstraZeneca, providing a a culture of inclusion and diversity is at the core of AstraZeneca's priorities, it's important to us that you bring your full self to work every day.
In this role, we will give you the chance to utilise your statistical programming expertise in analysis and reporting of clinical trial programs; submission and defence of regulatory filings and the generation of evidence to support product commercialisation and reimbursement.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Depending on your previous experience and education, you will use and develop your programmer know-how in a data driven environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Statistical programming deliverables for regulatory submissions, including specification and delivery of coordinated databases, outputs and response to regulatory questions; commercialisation and reimbursements
- Delivery of the Clinical Study Report (CSR), Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM)/Analysis Data Model (ADaM) databases and Tables, Figures and Listings (TFL) outputs through both internal and external delivery models, following applicable data standards and regulations
- Statistical programming contribution to Development Safety Update Reports (DSUR), Periodic Benefit-Risk Evaluation Report (PBRER), Investigators brochures (IB)
- Contribute to or lead the statistical programming thinking, analysis and reporting to relevant groups in product and study teams
- Development of standard methodology to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- You have a degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Life Sciences or similar area
- You have SAS Programming and CDISC standards knowledge
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We would like to know more about you. If you are interested, apply now!
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognising their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we're opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
Date advert open: 18th February 2021
Date advert closed: 18th April 2021