Site Activation Specialist
- Experience Level
- Entry level
PRA Health Sciences is a Clinical Research Organisation experiencing exceptional growth globally. The people we employ are key to this growth.
People don’t come to PRA to witness the future of clinical development, they come to shape it. With an average of more than 6 former employees returning to PRA each month we can confidently say that the grass is greener at PRA.
We are 17,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 90 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We help get life-saving drugs into the hands of those who need them most.
PRA remains at the forefront of digital health and our Mobile Health Platform allows for decentralized clinical trials which enables us to engage with patients virtually and in real time wherever they are in the world. Our digital health solutions leverage the technology at our patients fingertips – smartphones, laptops, activity trackers , tablets and more – to engage them in real time. Be part of a company that is leading the way in shifting clinical research away from traditional models and creating the opportunity for better science.
As a key member of the Study Start-Up team, your principal job responsibilities will be as follows:
- Interact successfully with both internal and external customers
- Exhibit good decision making skills, utilizing all available resources to determine positive outcomes
- Communicate with investigative sites and internal team members to predict timelines for site activation and ensure all activation requirements are met
- Collect and review essential regulatory documents needed for site activation
- Identify and escalate issues before they become critical
- Adjust quickly to the changes of a dynamic organization
- Update systems in a timely and accurate way
- Be highly organized in an environment with shifting priorities
- Analyze data and metrics relating to the site activation pathway
- Learn and utilize various reporting tools
You are flexible, efficient, proactive, and highly motivated. You are able to create and re-set priorities in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing your attention to detail. You work well within a team, both in a leadership role and as a contributor. You are a confident communicator, don’t take no for an answer, love a challenge, and can independently create solutions to complex issues. The idea of improving the lives of others by using your strategic and interpersonal skills excites you. Despite a demanding day or difficult discussion, you are able to walk away with your positive attitude intact.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Study Start-up experience preferred
- Undergraduate degree, health related preferred OR, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job
- Experience with PC Windows, word processing and electronic spreadsheets
- Knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority drug research and development regulations preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English required
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and we enable this success through consistent training, development and support.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Apply for Site Activation Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly