- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA Health Sciences is a Clinical Research Organization experiencing exceptional growth globally. The people we employ are key to this growth.
We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you're ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
PRA has been contributing to the battle against COVID since day 1 and whilst there is no doubt that we are currently working in unprecedented times, PRA has been great at creating a sense of unity amongst our employees and globally. Our Leadership have remained dedicated to ensuring that our employees supported and productive so if you join PRA you can expect increased technology and IT support for all global home-workers as well as access to extensive health & wellbeing resources.
As a Contracts Associate you will be working within a fast paced and dynamic team responsible for the commercial relationship with clinical trials sites.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Negotiation and on-going management of clinical trial agreements with investigative sites.
- Accurate forecast of contract execution timelines in support of timely site start up for the conduct of clinical trials
- Communicate and explain legal/ budgetary issues to internal and external parties per department guidelines and ensure country specific laws and regulations are followed.
- Review and evaluate client requested contract changes and based upon department guidelines escalates deviations as appropriate.
- Appraises contracts for completeness and accuracy and ensures adherence to department guidelines; corrects documents and files changes to contracts.
- Interact and collaborate with other functional areas, including other study-start up colleagues and CRAs
- You will be supported in your role by a dedicated functional manager and benefit from a clear career progression pathway.
You have an adaptable working style with the ability to establish and reset priorities as the need arise. Risk-aware, you can adjust quickly to the changes of a dynamic organization.
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a legal discipline
- Experience working in contract administration with an understanding of legally binding agreements
- Ideally you will have experience of negotiating Clinical Trial Agreements with clinical research sites
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better. PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Apply for Contracts Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly