Associate HEOR Consultant
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Albion Rye associates are working closely to support the hire of a professional HEOR Associate Consultant.
With various large and modern built offices across the UK and globally, this position is based in our Manchester, UK office, our client works closely with multiple companies in the Health Economics and Outcomes Research Industry.
As an Associate Consultant within Market Access and Health Economics and Outcomes Research you will be involved in the following:
- Provide project management and advise to clients in order to provide effective solutions to their market access and HEOR business needs.
- Contribute to the delivery of multiple projects to a high standard.
- Continually strive to extend out relationships and work streams within companies that we are working with.
- Contribute significantly to the attainment of yearly revenue/profit targets as defined within KPIs for the associate consultant role.
- Manage existing accounts to maximise sales and profit.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- 2:1 or above in bachelor’s degree in life sciences (or related) discipline.
- Experience in a similar role where you have had responsibility for managing projects and being the key point of contact for the client.
- Experience in responding to RFP’s (request for proposal)
- Good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Previous knowledge of and experience in one or more of our key deliverables such as global value.
Our client offers various benefits to all employees including, bonus scheme, pension scheme, interest free travel ticket loan and social events throughout the year.
Apply now or alternatively contact Annabelle Lovegrove: