- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Albion Rye Associates are working exclusively with leading global Health Economics and Outcomes Research Consultancy to support the hire of a professional HEOR Consultant.
With offices internationally over 5 different countries this position will be based within Greater London, United Kingdom.
The working culture encourages all employees to work to their best working self through a supportive and fun environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading HEOR consultancy offering remote working options and career progression.
The role will include:
Manage a team of analysts to ensure timely delivery of projects to a high standard, managing client communications, and ensuring projects are delivered on budget, complete basic job-related responsibilities, including timesheets, expense reports, project deliverable archiving, participation in internal initiatives/projects or as a mentor as requested by management.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in either Life Sciences or quantitative discipline (Health Economics or Economics)
- 2+ years’ experience in a Health Economics Consultancy.
- High analytical ability
- Strong experience with project management of modelling projects
- A high degree of written accuracy and close eye to detail
- Experience of business development
- Strong experience with developing economic, cost-effectiveness and budget impact models.
- Fluent in English, and another European language is essential.
In addition to this our client offers all employees a range of benefits including pension schemes, private medical insurance, life insurance, childcare benefits, flexible work schedules and 4pm finish every Friday.
Apply now, alternatively contact Annabelle Lovegrove for more information:
Apply for HEOR Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly