- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Albion Rye Associates are working to support the hire of a highly experienced Senior Epidemiologist for a position based in central London.
With various large and modern offices across the UK. The company works alongside some of the world’s biggest pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare companies. Working to make a positive impact on human healthcare, through the company’s values of honesty, integrity and ethical conduct since 1982.
Our client is an award-winning company recognised for consistently providing the highest standards of products and quality service.
As the Senior Epidemiologist, you will lead the design, execution and reporting of real-world database (RWE) studies, lead the writing of protocols, statistical analysis and study reports. Provide scientific methodological insights and expertise to teams and clients, lead operational efficiencies of workflows.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- MPH, MSc or PhD (or equivalent degree) in epidemiology, public health or related discipline.
- 4+ years post-graduate work experience in real-world evidence.
- Experience in designing and executing prospective or retrospective epidemiological studies, including database analysis.
- Preferred, evidence of previous experience utilising large-scale anonymous patient level retrospective healthcare databases populated with EMR data.
- Knowledge of real-world data needs of pharmaceutical clients.
- Commitment to working collaboratively and effectively with people of other disciplines.
- Prior experience working in a consultancy, CRO or healthcare services.
- Ability to meet short deadlines with high quality deliverables.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading agency offering support throughout your career. In addition to this you can expect a range of benefits including annual bonuses, pension schemes, private healthcare and a day off for your birthday.
Please contact Annabelle Lovegrove for more information:
Apply for Senior Epidemiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly