Senior Health Economist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Albion Rye Associates are working closely to support the hire of a highly experienced Senior Health Economist based in the heart of London, UK.
With large and newly renovated offices across the UK, our 2019 Award winning client is constantly growing and looking to expand. This is a great opportunity to work for a leading agency in a socially fun and supportive environment.
The company works closely with some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients to help develop solutions for some of the world’s most devastating diseases.
As a Senior Health Economist, you will be focusing on the delivery of high-quality economic models, whilst working closely together with an experienced team, participate in conducting targeted searches, performing clinical and economic evidence review and model development and communication.
Skills and Knowledge
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Health Economics.
- Post-graduate degree in Health Economics (MSc or equivalent)
- Strong understanding of HTA processes and ability to provide strategic insight to clients.
- Experience of leading cost-effectiveness and budget-impact models.
- Experience with programming language (e.g., WinBUGS, SAS, Stata, R, VBA etc.)
- Ability to undertake and interpret quantitative analyses required for economic models.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Social events
- An extra day off for your birthday
Take charge of your career and apply now!
Please contact Annabelle Lovegrove for more information:
Apply for Senior Health Economist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly