PK/PD Modelling and Simulation Scientist
- Experience Level
- Entry level
A global pharmaceutical organisation are looking for a junior PK/PD modelling and simulation scientist to help with driving projects from early discovery through to first in human trials. This is a fantastic opportunity for a post doc / junior PK/PD modelling and simulation scientist that is interested in moving into market leading organisation where you will work with a highly collaborative and skilled team of DMPK scientists.
- Performing Population PK/PD, PBPK and mechanistic PK/PD modelling and simulation techniques.
- Extrapolate PK data for first in human dose predictions.
- Opportunity to present PK/PD activities to internal project teams and also enhance the company reputation at conferences.
- Improvement of modelling tools and technologies within the organisation.
- Apply modelling strategy across multiple therapeutic areas but there will be a focus on Oncology projects.
- Educated to PhD with a minimum of 2 years industry experience in PK/PD modelling and simulation.
- Experience performing PK/.PD modelling in the discovery area. Candidates from a clinical pharmacometrics will be considered but must have an interest in transitioning to the preclinical field.
- You must be a proficient user of NONMEM or Monolix. Experience using R, Matlab or Simcyp would be beneficial.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
Apply for PK/PD Modelling and Simulation Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly