Quality Assurance Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Proclinical looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Associate who will come in to support the needs of a small, lean organisation specialising in the Cancer and Oncology space.
The successful candidate will work reflectively, collaboratively and have a keen eye for detail. This role will be dealing entirely with CMOs and contractors, with all duties completed remotely. This is a temporary role for 3-6months with the potential to go permanent. This role is part time 3 days per week.
Tasks & Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Reviewing batch release and document control
- Product focused Quality
- Labelling campaigns
- Validation updates
- Liaising with multiple external CMOs and contractors
- 3-5 years’ experience in QA & Manufacture environment within the Pharma industry
- Previous experience working in a QA role in the Pharmaceutical Industry is a MUST.
- Strong interpersonal skills & organised
- Full Australian working rights
- Knowledge of requirements relating to current TGA/ FDA
- Knowledge in sterile manufacturing and medicinal products (desirable)
If interested either apply OR email your CV direct to email@example.com
Apply for Quality Assurance Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly